Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, August 11, 2017

Ring final upgrade

Previous related post here.

I very predictably replaced my center stone with pink moissanite from Joseph Schubach Jewelers in November 2016 because I finally had enough and call it quits with the stupid morganite. Tired of having to clean my ring with ultrasonic every damn day. Should've known that a stone that gets cloudy so easily is not for an OCD ass like me ๐Ÿ˜… I couldn't be happier with the upgrade! SO much pinker and shinier, with minimal maintenance!

I had the sizing beads removed because they hurt my knuckle whenever I took off my ring or put it back on. Also had it soldered with two thin stack rings I purchased from Vrai & Oro for a thicker look.



A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on
Hover over the photo above and an arrow will appear, click on it to see the next photos


A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on



A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on


A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on

Fun fact: We had talked about eventually becoming legal spouses when I got this ring for myself. That's right. I designed and paid for this ring myself, because I was the one who wanted a ring, because I didn't want a basic af ring that was mass-produced, because I could afford it, and because it was hugely empowering to do so. A few months later, we spontaneously decided together that we wanted to get the paperwork done, applied for a marriage license, and eloped the next week ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment