Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Saturday, July 22, 2017

July Third 2017


Rare occasion where Kit managed to drag me out to socialize with his friends. I looked mildly annoyed in this photo because... I was, as the sun was hurting my eyes and mosquitoes tried to eat me alive. Squinting the whole time because I didn't bring sunglasses - I forgot that it's summer and sun doesn't set until 9pm. Also a natural reflex because bugs were everywhere and some got very close to my eyes. I put repellent on my arms but I had to fan them away from my face -_- My legs were covered but those mofos with powerful probocis managed to give me gigantic bumps that itched for days all over my legs wtf. While I was bored to the max because I didn't know anybody there and didn't intend to get to know anybody. But hey free food and we are in some professionally taken photos! Love this jumpsuit, made me feel sexy, strong, independent ♥



Here's the host Mike Walsh - it was his 40th birthday






No comments:

Post a Comment