Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

5-day Chicago trip (August 2016)

This is probably the first post on this blog with raw, unedited photos. Not sure if it's because I've gotten prettier I don't bother to edit my face anymore, or I've finally come to accept my face as it is, or my phone camera is just so good at taking portrait (despite the elongating effect at edges that gave me cone head in some photos), or I am just too fucking lazy nowadays. 


Day 1: King's Spa and Sauna, then dinner at Serai before we checked in to our hotel.




Woke up late and had lunch with Dom at the Water Tower during his conference break.
Then I took Bus 151 at the wrong side of the road, went the opposite direction. #facepalm

Managed to make it to my destination nonetheless.


I think it was the first time I saw a real mummy!

 Doctor Who reference. Can't help it lol

I find Egyptian mythology the most fascinating among all mythologies.



What you see in the next 9 photos are all miniature-sized! Each human is about the width of my finger. Couldn't show the actual size comparison with my finger because I had to press my phone camera onto the glass to take clear images. The lighting outside the display box was too bright so when I moved the camera away from the glass to include my finger in the photo, the camera could only capture the reflection of myself on the glass and not what's behind the glass.
















I had no idea this species of butterflies really is so vibrantly blue in real life!!!












Evening: Chinatown. Dom got a haircut. We had dim sum as dinner and shaved ice as dessert.



 Day 3













Aardvark

video

Evening: Went for a walk at the beach and had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.



 Day 4. Mirror maze on the right!


video

video

Dinner at Royal Buffet


Day 5: Penang Malaysian Cuisine and Mitsuwa.


-Abrupt end-


No comments:

Post a Comment