Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Gluteal muscles

A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on


Result from weight training ๐Ÿ’ช and healthy diet ๐Ÿณ 

The next four photos/videos are basically all focusing on my butt hahahaha have to highlight the biggest improvement compared to my pre-exercise days. The videos are evidence that I didn't edit my photos, my butt shape is real ๐Ÿ‘ 

Okay fine technically I did edit the first photo because this stupid multi-photo/video thing won't allow me to post rectangle photo. What I meant was I didn't use the liquify tool (slimming/enlarging) to make my body shape appear more ideal than IRL. If I do though I would want to shrink my quad... Then again if my thighs remain skinny while my butt grows it's probably going to look disproportionate so I'm not really complaining ๐Ÿ™Š so maybe if I were to edit I think I want to make my torso:leg ratio 3:7 

eh I think Pitu app can do that let me go try bye

No comments:

Post a Comment