Instagram feed ✿


Friday, March 17, 2017

Quip toothbrush + charcoal toothpaste

A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on

New oral hygiene routine ✨ 

I used to hate brushing teeth so much and thought of it as such a nuisance 🙊 I grew up only brushing my teeth once a day 😬 but I'd brush my teeth for 10 minutes each time 😨 Sometimes I'd brush my teeth after an acidic meal or if I ate food that easily got stuck, but I never had the habit of brushing my teeth before sleeping until WSK and I moved in together... He forced me to but soon he gave up enforcing it. Because I'd either fake it by wetting my toothbrush or go ballistic if he tried to get me to brush my teeth after I'd already tucked in trying to sleep 😆 

I got my first professional dental cleaning in my life at age 21. Miraculously I haven't lost any tooth to cavity nor suffer from any gum disease. The only filling I had to get was because when I got my wisdom teeth removed in Malaysia, the dentist fucked up and knocked off part of my adjacent good tooth 😠 I was in excruciating pain on the flight back I thought it was a fast progressing cavity 😵 only found out what was going on when I went for check-up prior to that first dental cleaning. 

I'm also sensitive to a lot of toothpastes, especially those with whitening formulas- the inside of my mouth will shed skin as an allergic reaction. It's freaking annoying to have bits of my skin coming off in my mouth, especially when I was in public, like was I supposed to skillfully secretly tug them off with my tongue and swallow? If no one was watching I would pull out those pieces of skin and rub them into tiny balls of DNA 😶 

Anyway this combination of Quip electric toothbrush and charcoal toothpaste changed my oral hygiene routine! My teeth and gum never felt so fresh. I now look forward to brushing my teeth 😁


1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of charcoal toothpaste before, but it sounds incredible. It's important to have the right dental hygiene in place. Using the right type of toothpaste and toothbrush can make a huge difference in the quality of care you put into your teeth. Just remember one thing, once your teeth are damaged, they're damaged for good.

    ReplyDelete