Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, March 3, 2017

Pitu app + LimeCrime transfer-proof lip liquid (Wicked)

A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on


Hover over the photo above and an arrow will appear, click on it to see next photos.

Can't believe I didn't bother to download any face-editing app on my phone until I got blown away by this Pitu virtual make-up app featured in Xiaxue's latest video. Decided to install and try out with old photos I took when I was trying out this vampy lip color with no eye makeup and brows so shitty 😱 how the fuck did I live with myself I don't even know 😂

The verdict: omg this Pitu app is da 💣 
Swipe to compare before/after and see for yourself!
Super easy to use too, just a few clicks and 
Brows - fixed ✔ 
Face - slimmed and contoured ✔ 
Foundation - applied ✔ 
Eyelashes - added ✔ 

Second photo not as dramatic because that angle is already very flattering lol


A post shared by Crazenne (@crazenne) on
Hadn't watched Suicide Squad when I took this photo last year but now I see why someone pointed out the resemblance to Harley Quinn 👄

Actually I was mimicking The Overly Attached Girlfriend 😅

I sent this to Alex. He said his heart skipped a beat for real 😂😂😂 said I looked like 👻

RUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment