Instagram feed ✿


Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Back with backlogged photos!

I just checked the date of my last post and wow, it has been exactly 6 months since I last updated this blog. I think this is the longest hiatus I have ever taken since I started blogging here. Ironically, it was not because nothing was going on in my life and that I had nothing to blog about; it was the exact opposite.

SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED. So many big changes and new people in my life. So many places I have explored— literally and figuratively. But only so little I can blog about.

Anyway, over the years I have learned that the easiest (laziest) way to resume blogging is by throwing out all the backlogged photos. So I am going to do exactly that... in chronological order and without caption :P















































I have been contemplating whether to have another blog where I can spill and record the stuff I cannot share here. ← I don't know how many times I have said this. Forget it, I'm just too lazy lol.

Alright, moving on to the next post. Ciao!



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have experienced many "interesting" things. That mask peeks my interest regarding what you may be referring too. The thing is, if you do exciting and unusual things often, the normal or common things that most people experience on a daily basis seem like they could become quite boring to you -- and then you will continue to push the envelope and do even wilder things....

    I will evaluate and assess this further if you send pics to my email. :-0

    --M

    ReplyDelete