Instagram feed ✿


Friday, January 23, 2015

Random things Kit said to Nosie

#1

"Nosie, come here."
"Oi. Come here."
"Nosieeeeeeeee"
(cat ignores him)
"You stupid cat. Stupid. Stupid cat."


#2

"Nosie are you sad."
"Nosie they cut off your balls. Are you sad."


#3

"You little piece of shit."


#4

"Nosie you are a poop machine. Eat poop eat poop. POOP MACHINE."


#5

"You're lucky you're cute. Otherwise I cook you for dinner."


#6

"Nosie you have a long tail. Can I cut off some of it?"


#7

"TICKLE TIME!!!!!!"


#8

"Why did you bite my head when I sleep. You wait lahhh. You wait."
"When you sleep I'm going to bite you back. You wait."


#9

"NOSIE. Stop attacking my feet ahhh. I throw you out and buy a new cat ahhh. Nosie. Stop."


#10

"NOSIE WAKE UP!!! NOSIE WAKE UP!!!"


#11

"Nosie. You are a cat. Do you know that? You, are, a, CAT."
(I walked into the room)
"Why were you telling Nosie that he is a cat?"
"He doesn't know that he is a cat... he doesn't understand the concept of CAT."





No comments:

Post a Comment