Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, October 17, 2014

[Videos] Nosie doing cat things

I actually wanted to include these videos in the previous post but I figured that having 60+ cat photos in one post is already too much... so I put all videos of Nosie taken over the course of 2 months in a subsequent post instead wtf. These are all typical things cats do, just that Nosie did them cuter. #totallynotbiased



#1 - Resists falling asleep




#2 - Fascinated by strings




#3 - Bite bite bite bite bite




#4 - Plays fetch?




#5 - Chases his own tail



#6 - Licks his own tail



#7 - Begs for food



#8 - Attacks his human's feet



#9 - Suddenly falls asleep



#10 - Conquers a chair



#11 - Acts cute



#12 - Purrrrrs






No comments:

Post a Comment