Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy 23rd birthday!



Went to Farmer's Market for the first time (shaddup) with Fly and Kylie!

Tried this spicy cheese bread for the first time. Spicy meh? #angmohstandard

Nasi lemak prepared by Kylie and mua for my birthday party guests

Birthday gifts to myself. The rabbit thing is a solid perfume stick!

Another birthday gift to myself. #bestlipbalmonmarket


 
Kylie bought me this cup I'd been eyeing on for a while!!! Major love!!!

From YeeHoon and JiaBin. Because I say WTF a lot wtf.

From Cindy. Haha so dreamy this girl

From Alex and Tze Min

From Anna

Promise ring from WSK  The pale pink hue of morganite is so gorgeous 

❤❤❤




No comments:

Post a Comment