Instagram feed ✿


Saturday, April 26, 2014

One month to graduation

Obligatory update before the next post which will be about MSA graduation dinner which will take place in like... 16 hours. Yeah.

Some selfies first because I rarely take any nowadays.

Side-swept bangs suits me better? 

Contoured aegyo sal. Blargh.

I know you're curious what are on my wall so here. Distorted childhood tales lol.


Okay that's all. I told you I rarely took selfies this semester.

Did I mention how crazy this final semester is? I didn't? I know I complained about how burned out I was every fucking semester but little did I know, those were not even one third of what final semester is. Fml.


17 credit hours without a single light course. 3 core genetics that can be registered as capstone courses. I asked for it you said? Thank you very much.

In fact this is my most favorite semester here in UW-Madison, for the first time I love all the courses I am taking and enjoy doing the assignments a lot. Why did I have to all those non-genetics courses before this??? I much prefer loyally sticking to what I chose to be my major. Those microbiology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, physics courses... I don't even remember a single shit now. Okay fine I do remember some of it, but I wish I didn't have to take those courses as 90% of what I studied are useless for research I plan to specify in the future. (even the 10% useful information, I can go learn them only when I need them)

Anyway, my point is, although I am so fucking burned out this semester I'm actually willingly letting myself be. Final semester baby!!! You either go big or go home! Fyi I broke my own record working for 48 hours continuously, no play no sleep no proper meal (who has got time to cook/buy food??? haha no la the truth is I was on adderall). I have been living the repeating cycles of sleeping too little (chiong deadlines) then sleeping too much (pay debts of sleep-deprivation) and to be honest, I kinda like it wtf. It makes me feel like I am being productive and pushing my liver to the limits (I mean going full workaholic mode, it feels awesome). Some days I don't even have time to go on Facebook for more than 5 minutes. Not to mention social life. It's literally non-existent. For once I'm glad both Kylie Tee and Rudy have left this town, that I won't have to feel guilty for not having the time to lepak with them wtf.

Talking about friendship... I shall leave it for next time. It's almost 5am right now (I had been multitasking while writing this post) and wsk is snoring making the bed so very tempting. Omg so damn loud do you know that snorers are pigs because you're what you eat. I don't eat pork therefore I don't snore. #win

Sekian, terima kasih.



No comments:

Post a Comment