Instagram feed ✿


Sunday, March 16, 2014

I ain't no hollaback girl.

Uh, I didn't intend to post something like this as a comeback post. Oh well.

Did I forget to mention that I have a 100-page-thick resume in the friendship department? For the record, I literally spent half of my life drowning in the recurrence of betrayal, heartbreak, manipulation, remoteness, revenge, counter-revenge... you name it. So don't ever think about beating me. No joke. It's either I stay out, or I own this game. 

If you really, really want to beat me so badly though, I suggest you do it physically; of course you will end up having to face lawful consequences, but at least there is a guaranteed chance that I actually suffer.

Okay, that was lame. But you get my point.

This planet is never short of individuals whom I can hate with a passion. Sadly, half of them are psycho/sociopath with no capability of remorse, so you can't really blame them. They were born that way. Another half of them are just hurt and lost and don't realize or refuse to realize that they are doing the wrong things, so you can't really blame them too. They were shaped that way. In the end you can only blame yourself, for accidentally caring too damn much. When you care you grant people the ability to hurt you, don't we all already know this.

Therefore even though this planet is never short of individuals whom I can hate with a passion, I don't. 

I get mad, I get disappointed, I get vengeful, I get remote. And I get over it. Compassion is that one thing I am proud of having; also that one thing I am ashamed of having. Also that one thing you can use to your benefits, or/and against me. But use it carefully, because after all it's not that hard for me to just stop resisting the urge to flip that damn switch. 

And I'm sure as hell you don't want to see the kind of person I can be when I have my humanity off with you.

Tell me when you hear my silence. xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment