Instagram feed ✿


Monday, February 17, 2014

Overthinking

Did I mention before that I'm a fast-paced person? The past month of my life feels like a century. I don't even know where to start (therefore I'm not gonna).

Life had been mundane I forgot that my brain's actually quite smart. *chuckle*

And now this disco ball won't stop it goes

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? 
WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?



... at e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

Sigh. I'm doing that thing again.



No comments:

Post a Comment