Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hi, 2014

So yeah. The previous post is just a summary of things I've done in 2013 with no mention of any personal growth I have gone through. Because jaded it might sound, to me there really wasn't any that's spectacular enough to elaborate on, just the typical— I've become tougher, wiser, more confident, more appreciative towards what I have and clearer about what I want to have. Period.

I still have emotions that go up and down, and I'm still insecure and unsure about a lot of things, and simultaneously excited and afraid about the future. But life's like this isn't it. I think we all swing between states of happiness and fear, satisfaction and laziness, pride and insecurity. Only non-living systems stay in the same state, until they are programmed to fall apart. If you are alive, and not under the influence of pharmaceuticals that claim to make you well, you are going to have to feel all these things.

There are lots of other things I'd like to say, but I don't have the ability to put them into words right now. Too ephemeral. Too inconclusive. Can see, can't define.



No comments:

Post a Comment