Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Walt Disney World ⋅ Disney's Hollywood Studios

(March 2012)

It was the third and the last day at Walt Disney World, and we learned our lessons! The night before, I googled for tips to avoid long queue and planned our trip accordingly. So the next morning we arrived early and straightaway went to grab FASTPASS for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, then queued up for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride. These two are the "big" rides at Hollywood Studios, FASTPASS usually runs out before noon and regular queue becomes super long pretty quick too so you gotta act fast if you hate waiting in line!

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is based on the popular television series created, hosted and written by Rod Serling which originally aired from 1959 to 1964. 

The mystery of the tower goes like this: 
On a stormy Halloween night in 1939, 5 unlucky souls disappeared from the Hollywood Tower Hotel’s doomed elevator. Classic stars of the silver screen sought rest and relaxation at the Hollywood Tower Hotel during the Golden Age of Hollywood. In 1939, during a gloomy Halloween night, 5 unfortunate hotel patrons were riding in the elevator when a violent storm struck the building… and they were never seen again. Whatever became of them and wherever they may have gone has remained a mystery to this day. The hotel closed down that night and has remained abandoned ever since...


"neglected, weed-filled garden"


"dusty lobby, seemingly frozen in time"



"shadowy confines of the dilapidated boiler room, your vessel into the 5th dimension: the service elevator"

The ride was fun! Not to say very thrilling compared to those at Universal, but probably the best ride I had at Walt Disney World! 

Then we moved on to ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.


This ride includes 3 inversions: 2 rollover loops and one corkscrew, hence I found it more thrilling than Tower of Terror. But I still like Tower of Terror slight more due to its spooky atmosphere!



My lunch box. Food choice was very limited for me cuz I follow a pescetarian diet. Even worse for vegans :(





Look carefully and you'll notice the windows were painted on!

Went to watch Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show since we were given the tickets to the show.



Also went to watch Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! show because why not. WSK had yet another "WHAT HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?!" moment when he found out I wasn't even sure who Indiana Jones was. Sorry la I no childhood one wtf.



Image in earlier cartoon created using multiplane camera

Le multiplane camera

Replica of one of Walt Disney's offices



Eagle view of Peter Pan's Flight ride miniature

Cartoon illustrator at work

I wonder if they felt like they were animals in zoo being watched by visitors at the other side of the glass...

I forgot whether this was the result WSK got or what I got after choosing the bizarre answer options lol

The quiz went like this:


Don't take my answers seriously though, I experimented with the quiz for a few times beforehand and purposely chose the options that led to a princess of my choice lololol


Lazy to line up to take photo so I just captured Mickey from far la.

Dunno who they are :X


-THE END-



No comments:

Post a Comment