Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Raccoons!

You better hide your kids, hide your wife! They steal everything (well, almost).



You can start watching at 1:00. OMG PRICELESS



"Hey look he's stealing our carpet!"
"What the hell?!"
#dead



The video uploader intentionally left the leftover pizzas there for the raccoons to steal hahaha.




Awww. Btw raccoons are nocturnal animals so I think that explains why it seems like he couldn't see!



And it's not uncommon that people keep racoons as pets. So adorable.



I was all "why do raccoons steal?" while sending all the links to Donut and Donut went, "look at their eyes. They were born to be thieves" and I was like DING EPIPHANY MOMENT




No comments:

Post a Comment