Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Universal's Islands of Adventure

Note: This was on the same day we visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!


Hehehehehehe WSK so cute!



Is it forgivable that I didn't know anything about "Seuss" until I came to this theme park? O_O

Apparently Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for
children's picture books written and illustrated as Dr. Seuss. When he died I was only 3 months+ old ⊙_⊙

Directory -_-

One of the many rhymes by Dr Seuss

I was a happy girl ◠ω◠

Everything was so pastel and candylicious 

This looks like the scenes of magical dimension that frequently appeared in my dreams

Chipmunk! Teehee





Didn't dare riding the Incredible Hulk after getting locomotor wibbly-ed by the Dragon Challenge!

Bright colors everywhere


The sun was shining bright 

My make-up turned into a horrendous mess after the wet rides ಥ_ಥ

Went to watch the Poseidon's Fury show at night!







~Abrupt end~




No comments:

Post a Comment