Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Le whimsical Country Village

(January 2012, Bothell, Washington)

You should have been convinced that my title is not an exaggeration at all eh? :)



Beads













No not leaving yet lol. Passed by the entrance again so I took this photo.










Plastic face -.-

Found a cute postcard lol

Another cute postcard hehehe. I like ostrich. They look like one of my friends :D




We had tea here :)


VINTAGE FLORAL PRINTS OMG. I wanna live here


Pink creamy-looking cookies 。◕‿◕。



Hippie chicken hahahaha wtf.







Weird flower. NO WAIT

Omg hehehehehehehehehe

I followed this cock around for like 5 minutes just to feel amused hahahahahaha

This chicken was just standing there in the middle of the road cuz the road is his grandpa's one wtf.

I shove my camera in his face (face?) and he didn't back off. Standing still like a boss.

Taken inside a random home decor shop

Hello he wasn't a decor item okay. It's a real live chicken!

SO BIG omg. The chickens there were not afraid of humans at all, I was so near and he just chilled.


WSK was making quack quack quack sound and fanning the chicken off the bridge hahaha wtf. 










ps: Blog debts from 2012 finally CLEARED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment