Instagram feed ✿


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Academics

First week of class wasn't too bad. It's now the second week, and I can already conclude that I'm not too thrilled about classes I'm taking this semester.

My statistics class is taught by a very young lady from China, she talks v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w and the syllabus is so elementary. I slept away her lectures and finished studying a whole week's syllabus on my own within 10 minutes wtf. Why should I attend the morning lectures then. Might as well just sleep at home.

Immunology is okay, I like the syllabus, but the lectures were too concentrated, it's almost impossible to learn and remember 1 whole chapter of facts and details within a lecture period. I do like the professor, he's an old man who seemed very knowledgeable in his field and passionate in teaching, however when it comes to biology, there is no such thing as not being able to understand the syllabus without someone explaining it to you, so I really prefer studying on my own at home. But he said he will give pop quizzes... bohuat have to attend class then.

Physics— 2 professors, one from China and one from France. The one from China is not too bad actually, but the French one speaks with very irritating accents which sounds like this: "Zelectrix zi ze flux kwazsatx pizze solochwl" ಠ_ಠ SIMI SAI??? I give up. 

I actually like my schedule a lot... but let's see how far into the semester I can go before I start skipping all the lectures that don't take attendance. *laugh*



1 comment:

  1. I did attend most of my classes in college, but I must admit....I never read a single page of my Physical Chemistry book... I guess that I'm lucky to have a good memory...

    I eventually found out that buying and reading the study guides for the tough courses was better than attending most classes...

    ReplyDelete