Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Henry Vilas Zoo (winter)

FINALLY. LAST POST ABOUT VISITS I MADE IN DECEMBER 2011. *pop champagne*






Squirrel outside the zoo

It was winter and the penguins were happy!




Read out loud: Kookaburra. Kookaburra. Kookaburra. Congratulations now you sound like a bird.






No idea I managed to have so much patience trying hard to spot and capture different birds in my camera...



Can you tell which part is the head? I can't.

Okay this photo is a little more helpful.

Golden monkey. Guess how long its tail is? Optical illusion I tell you.

This is the actual length of its tail when viewed from side. Busted?

Apparently this is also a monkey. Of some confused breed.

I bet you can't tell what creature this is if you didn't watch the video on top.

It requires some skills to make an otter look like a retarded shark.

Goats, my Chinese Zodiac animal

I went back to this spot several times just to see the backside. Scumbag brown bear ಠ_ಠ

Eww eww eww eww eww WHOA LOOK ALBINO eww eww eww eww ewwwww

WTF. Trolled.

I cannot. I must...

... do this. Most dramatic-looking fossil (?) I've seen.

Hi nothing to be proud of if you can see me.

Hi I am your boss.

Fornication?

I looked at this picture for 2 minutes and I couldn't figure out from what angle I took this.

You cannot see me, you cannot see me, you cannot see me...

Hello.

Holla.

Bat. I'm still proud that Notty caught and killed one before.

"Hey buddy I wanna see what's in your shell."
"Just my naked body you pervert."

Something which wouldn't exist until today if Adam and Eve were Chinese.

Chameleon

Another chameleon


Hi. I think your tail is misplaced.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment