Instagram feed ✿


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Henry Vilas Zoo (summer)

(summer 2012)


When I squint my eyes you can see both my aegyo sal and my eye bags. Woohoo.



Awww

Aiyer your mama so fat. Your papa also so fat.


Black swan! I fucking love that movie.

Ox. Shedding off the fur he didn't need in this heat.

Whoa hello polar bear didn't expect you to be still walking around! Best athlete of the year!

Hello brown bear no more whole time showing buttocks ahh? Finally saw your 庐山真面目

Yay the flamingos were out enjoying the sun!

Souvenir penny press machine!

If there's a camel up the hill then it's Gong Li with me when I do, I doooo~ ♪ TUTS MY BARREH

Keep shedding, keep keep shedding~

Giraffe finally I saw you! Where were you last winter?!

OMG LOOK AT THOSE FLUFFY HORNS

I didn't see rhinos the last time I visited?

WHAT IS MALAYAN TAPIR DOING HERE

This creature came from my geographic region!!!

Today we pretend that we have no necks wtf.






Hehehehehehehehe

If you've forgotten what these creatures are... go watch the video in my previous post.

HELLO ARE YOU ALPACA???!!!! Ehhh you're not anime-eyed as I expected.

Okay sorry sorry. Don't give me that look lah. You the cutest kay? ^_^

[Insert motivational/inspirational quote here]



ps: Check out my first visit to Henry Vilas Zoo during winter 2011 HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment