Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Ella's Deli and Ice Cream Parlor





The moment I stepped into this magical place I was like

OMG TOY WONDERLAND




And I went crazy trying to capture ALL details with my camera. The pictures and video ended up quite shitty though, I had to use my old camera cuz my Cybershot ran out of battery ╥﹏╥

I took so many pictures I don't even know where to start.

Maybe you should look at our faces first wtf.


(December 2011)





Okay I will start with... decorations IN the tables.





















Next let us look at things behind some glass.











Then let me show you those flying things hung to the ceiling.



























You wanna see things attached to the walls and the poles? Okay.




















You don't want to see my face? You've got no choice.

(December 2011)



Unintentional bobble head. Okay now let's move on with the remaining toys/decorations.





























Of course, there are some interactive stuff too!

Push the button and peek through the hole...

Clowns come to life! Rotate rotate rotate.


Hi my name is Ghost.

Look at WSK's hair wtf.

You know how to play these don't you? :)






Oh and the main dish and desserts!!!










Do you want to see the restroom? I am sure you want to see the restroom.







And there is this corner to sell you junkies.




For some unknown reason I really want the Rudolf but WSK said noooo :(






I found some hidden stuff on the ceiling too.







It was winter when WSK and I visited, thus the outdoor merry-go-round was closed. I made a second visit with my friends in March 2012.

Sorry can't be bothered to fix my face, it's ugly up till the point people had to leave insulting comments when Rudy uploaded this on FB. One asked whether my eyes got hit by tennis ball. Another listed out all the flaws and concluded that it was indeed an unflattering photo of me. Please, you think I cannot tell is it. Occasionally there just have to be one or two horrid photos, I'm only human. If you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. Unless you are hot and gorgeous in every single photo, then I guess you're qualified to do so. Or else, maybe you should just fuck off. Okay, rant over.


Wheeeee

Front: Asians at work.
Back: I decided not to hang my shoulder bag on my horse.

*put bag on another horse*

What was I looking at. Just a 2-minute ride also pattern banyak. Attention Deficiency Disorder wtf.








No comments:

Post a Comment