Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Apple Picking at Eplegaarden

... which is an old-fashioned rural orchard in Madison that possibly hosts ghosts and trolls. (their website said so)

All pictures were stolen from Chris and Rudy's FB albums cuz my camera was dead that day.


Hi it was the first week of the semester, which was 10 weeks ago from 5 weeks ahead from now.


Hi we were the "Best Pie Ever" team and we pledged to make the best pie ever.


We were talking about something and I suddenly called WSK by his nickname in League of Legend very loud (because I just found out about it the previous night and I kept teasing him) and everyone around turned and looked at me with horrified eyes. 

Kylie: EH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU everyone is looking!!!
Me: Whaaaaaat. It's not my fault that his nickname is LANJIAO. *doe-eyed* 

LOLOLOL WTF. You're welcome to call him Lanjiao wuahahahahaha


Hi this bus was an apple school bus.


Hi this was one of the event organizers, Dawn and she is also Malaysian students coordinator.


Hi meet fluffy head red-eyed fly, typical chinese eyes and my-beard-resembles-african-hair.



Spot the tree with many tiny flying cats (owls) on it! Bet you can't. Cuz it's on WSK's shirt hahaha wtf.


One small bag could hold up to 26 apples! Had to pay for the bag of course.


They say I can be anything. So I picked up antlers and became a reindeer.


CAN YOU SEE I WAS HAPPY. CAN YOU


All I did was picking up ultra red apples on the ground and eating the non-rotten parts. LOL


Attempt 1 to pick BIG RED APPLES on top of the tree. Because climbing the trees was forbidden!



Attempt 2. Note the tree at the back with BIG RED APPLES on top!


Could barely reach any though, still not tall enough -__-
My-beard-resembles-african-hair said this was a historical shot that we can show our grandchildren next time lololol.


horses
 OMG I LOVE HORSES BECAUSE THEY HAVE BANGS LIKE ALPACAS DO


Authentic country music!


emo apple
Emo apple is emo. 


apples
Tasteless Scotland apples awaiting to be sliced and baked! The species is specially used for pie-making.


Unbaked pie. Under the crust were apple slices, 1 whole cup of sugar, butter and cinnamon!


TADAH!!! Excuse my expression hahahaha.


"BEST PIE EVERRRRR"
We shouted that at least 5 times while eating the pie. LOL



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I must admit, seeing you in a Wisconsin sweatshirt with me being from WI seem a bit odd and out of place...but I guess I'll have to get used to it. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because out of all of the blogs that I follow, you're the only one from WI I guess. Seems odd maybe because it's so rare.

    ReplyDelete