Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dandelion obsession ♥


This is the third upload wtf. The first upload had some problem with copyright infringement cuz I used Lykke Li's song "Dance Dance Dance" at first, even though I didn't use the whole song. Then I discovered Kevin MacLeod royalty free music HERE which can be used as background music on YouTube clips that you want to monetize :D but the second upload which already gained 70 views suddenly decided to fuck up my thumbnail (from me glaring at the dandelion to blurry dandelion scene wtf) so my perfectionism itched and I deleted it and uploaded for the 3rd time. Starts from zero view again. Yay.

UPDATE: Okay fml I shouldn't have deleted the second upload!!! The thumbnail trick doesn't work and the same thing happened again to my 3rd upload!!! YOUTUBE Y U NO LET ME HAVE MY FACE IN THE THUMBNAIL ARGHHHHH

UPDATE 2: Finally YouTube offers custom thumbnail image feature yay :D




dandelion summer


dandelion summer
This was the one in the video, before I blew it. In front of my apartment!


dandelion summer
Perfectly round and fluffy and looks flaky


dandelion summer
Too cute to kill


dandelion summer
opps I messed up her hair


dandelion summer
Found another big one!


dandelion summer
... and another bent one


dandelion summer
... and another almost botak (bald) one

dandelion summer
Dead Bald Society lol


dandelion summer
Couple dandelions & the ghost of a jealous ex-girlfriend. Haha!



I had a lot of fun during early spring when dandelions were everywhere! Instant mood lift when I saw them at the roadside :D and blowing them till botak was my favorite activity after class. I helped them spread the seeds okay! Sadly now my fluffy little ones had all been wiped out by weed :(

Hopefully I can find them again somewhere else before summer ends. I want to bring the seeds back to Malaysia and try plant them in a vase! :D

Shut up.




xoxo

4 comments:

  1. It's always interesting when people from countries that don't have dandelions take a liking to them -- when in the USA, they are just thought of as pesky weeds and we go to great lengths to spray and try to kill and purge them from our lawns.

    They really aren't bad looking, as far as weeds go...so I guess that the appeal is understandable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the strange stare from local people whenever my friends and I played with the dandelions... God I love dandelions so muchhhhh

      Delete
  2. Oh....I should also say...I. really like vids like this...they are really a lot of fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try do more with me speaking... takes time. Haha

      Delete