Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

[Photoshoot 1] Sweet and Sultry

#1

sexy asian model



#2

model photoshooting


#3

asian model modeling


#4

sexy model shots


#5



#6

sexy lingerie model legs


#7



#8

innocent eyes stare model


#9

tempting cat eye stare model


#10

model photo shooting bed



Black & White

#1



#2



#3



#4




#4b




#5



#6



#7



#8



#9



#10




#11



#12



#13



Photographer: ShihYuin Chew




Shih Yuin aka Gymtank Chew is one of my roommates, whom I have been BFF with for 7 years (you will notice that his name appeared many times on this blog if you have followed me long enough), and he is like an annoying sibling to me (so am I to him, but less annoying haha) thus you don't have to be concerned that SK might be jealous. Showing these pictures to public is okay for SK too cuz you only get to see while he gets to do something more... lololol.


Btw this is actually my second syok-sendiri (no pay) modeling experience! I didn't blog about the first one because I haven't got the 400+ original photos from John. He is too busy to send me (massive amount plus super high resolution you see, Malaysian internet will take forever to upload). But here is a sneak peek:




But I can only get the pictures when I go back to Malaysia this December. Meaning I will only blog about it next year. So please wait patiently...

What? I thought you already know that all my posts are overly overdue 



xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Teach me how to get rid of stretch marks! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I dunno :( maybe use The Secret? :D

      Delete
  2. Oh great. Just after my last comment, where I said that I would never, ever....and now this post. I guess that all I can do now is sit quietly and... **drooling** :-)

    ReplyDelete