Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Religion, Ethics and FB fights


by Political Ironing on February 22, 2012 (Source: stumbleupon)




The areyoufuckingkiddingme rage comic/meme/rage comic meme looks like this:

Pardon the ribbon.




(trying not be too provocative because WSK has sympathy for his FB friends with inferiority complex who get easily upset when I prove that their argument is lacking.....)




Wait wait wait..... Faith doesn't make you a Christian, only following ALL the biblical teachings does?

So I suppose, if one claims that he/she follows Christ, but fails abiding to the biblical teaching most of the time (i know Christians are also human and we shall not expect perfection from them, but here I'm saying MOST OF THE TIME, like what I mentioned, back-stabbing and stuff which you have big control not to), can we say that he/she follows the Christ?

I guess NO right? 

Hence only those who succeed in "following Christ" most of the time are considered Christians?

Now back to the question, what makes you a Christian? Faith, attempt to "follow Christ", or success in following most biblical teachings most of the time?

This is worth thinking about...



Note that I compare "standing in the garage" to "attending church"... My point is, attending church is not equal to having faith in Christ or following the biblical teachings!

Until this point I still look up to Ryan, but seems like Kelvin's last comment is Ryan's last straw...


-more random comments followed, but basically the debate has ended-


Just posting that in case WSK delete the post some time later but I don't he will because this contains points, unlike the previous fight about whether there are extremely poor Africans running around naked wtf.

Since I mention it, this was how it went:
(merely based on memory, and I exaggerate the tone)

Post content by WSK:
Something about if the world population is less there would be less misery

Me: 
but it's hard when there are poor africans running around naked
(my point is these extremely poor people are uneducated and will not stop reproducing)

His sensitive African friend with inferiority complex or bad reading skill: 
Wow wow we africans do not run around naked you Asians are the ones who run around naked bla bla

Me:
haha i knew some random african will come argue and the fact is i saw a lot of the former but not even a single of the latter on the internet
(note how i did specify *I* saw on the *internet*)

Too long just call him "that guy":
I dare you to come to Africa and see the truth we do not run around naked and Africa is not like what you see on the TV, magazine, newspaper etc. I advise you to open your eyes bla bla

Me:
chill bro, i have a lot of african friends, i do know that not ALL parts of African is like that, it's just a stereotyping joke, i'm just stating the FACT about what I saw on the internet about poverty. Anyway read my words the way you want, but my advice is you should learn to take a joke less seriously
(and also it's a FACT in real not just on the internet, i dunno why he is so pissed when i didn't even say that ALL Africans run around naked or that HE runs around naked. The point is poverty not Africans. How the fuck did the argument arise?! Okay maybe it's my fault i didn't specify extremely poor Africans in the first comment)

That guy:
oh just a joke so why did you get insulted when i said Asians? i hope i enlighten your ignorant lost soul bla bla
(exact quoting, he really typed that)

Me:
Well I didn't get insulted, did I??? thank you for the enlightenment though

That guy:
Oh if you didn't why you defend/clarify? bla bla bla bla (same accusation, just expressed in different words)



And then WSK interrupted and said it's "two people misunderstanding each other and spamming my wall" and deleted the post. The end.

But no it wasn't "two people misunderstanding each other". I am the one being misunderstood. I am the one whose words got twisted and misinterpreted. If his interpretation of my words is justifiable just leave the post there for everyone to see lah why delete??? Should teach him how to read properly okay. I was being so nice trying to enlighten him to learn to take joke weyh... And that wasn't even really a stereotyping joke but a solid fact. Geddit? FACT.

Anyway it doesn't surprise me that there are people on FB who love picking up fights and make terrible arguments and their last tactic is to threaten/curse/launch personal attack like this couple who attacked my mother and my future children bacause they were losing the argument. Also from WSK's FB wall.


And I am also a provocative bitch who loves picking up/starting fights on FB. Especially when it's related to religion.

Beware of me because I love posting FB fights on my blog. LOL.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment