Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Suzzallo Library, the "Harry Potter Library"

What's wrong with me almost all my tweets are related to library and even this post wtf.

Anyway,
U-Dub = UW = University of Washington
U-Dublew = UW = University of Wisconsin

Hence, UDubSeattle = University of Washington-Seattle, the main campus among universities of Washington.

And their Suzzallo Library is nicknamed "Harry Potter library".


A monument of whom I didn't bother to care, located in front of the library.


Reunion with SooNee after one year she left me!

You might wanna read this and all my old Port Dickson posts if you're interested to know her more (if you do I bet it's because of her super cute doint-doint cheeks lololol).



My eyes were very chinese that day. 
Because my eye shape is such versatile.

Okay no more picture. I only took 3 outside since the library was closed that day.





I know what you're thinking, because I thought the same too.

"Where the hell do they see its resemblance to Harry Potter library?????????"
So I googled it and found out that...




The interior looks like THIS:






AVADA KEDAVRA @#$%!!!!!!!!!




But it was a heavy snow day and it was a Saturday night so cannot blame the library.

I could have visited again/earlier if I knew the resemblance is on the inside, so the correct meme should be...


And I know he will answer me "because I didn't know either!" -_- 

Because WSK is from UDubBothell and he never bothered to visit the tourism attractions in Seattle wtf.

If, only if I knew earlier I would have brought my Harry Potter outfit (yes I bought Hogwarts scarf and hat and I have a winter coat which looks like a robe) and visited during the open hours and taken tons of magical pictures in the study room...

The best part is I most probably won't visit Seattle anymore if WSK manages to transfer to my university.
This is how much ignorance costs.





Meanwhile, the revelation of the absolute truth:


Taken by paparazzi RudyO.  Fail because the difference is not obvious :P

I tell you I super regret for not recording his emotional moment when Bon Iver won the grammys. He did manage to refrain himself from jumping/falling off the chair but he was throbbing his head up and down and softly yelling "omg omg omg"  and tearing and fanning his eyes using his hands and tweeting and telling me that he was the happiest person on earth wtf. Using my side sight I could tell that the librarian in charge was staring at this crazy fan boy but I was too embarrassed to even turn and look whether he was looking.

What the bonny bear.


Btw i replied to Cheesie's tweet about dunno how to pack for 3-week winter and realized it sounded stupid so i deleted it but Cheesie still saw the tweet and replied me this omg #embarrassed #fangirlism

Warning to self: Just be an anonymous loyal reader from now on and stop attention-seekingly tagging Xiaxue all the time...

But you know what my first enthusiasm to blog about travelling (okay not considered travelling, just visiting places) is seeded by Nicolekiss; my blatant style is under Xiaxue's influence; my meme/comic rage attachments in blog posts is under Cheesie's influence and I believe that the ending-ridiculous-sentence-with-wtf style in blogosphere originated from Audrey wtf.

And yes I do wish to be famous in blogosphere but stop accusing me of blogging for fame/views. This is not the reason I blog. Come on lah my blog views haven't even exceeded 40000 okay and my narcissistic FB page has only 103 likes, of which 80% comes from my friends. You think I am Masrudy Omri kah? 80+ followers and someone even emailed him after he closed down his old blog. (purposely wanna kacau him since he kacau me a lot) I blog because simply because I enjoy blogging!

And I secretly dislike Adele even before Xiaxue blogged about her. Bye.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment