Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Modern Gypsy Style

2 weeks ago I changed my Twitter and Youtube Channel's background! :D


Update: Busy busy! Didn't study the previous 2 weeks so have to catch up with the syllabus. 5 courses this semester weyh although only 12 credit hours. Later have to go to the library again with Mas (haha) for  session belajar sambil berangan-angan nak jadi TA sambil gossip pasal tepi kain orang lain. Today Hui Jen is not joining us. I dunno why I am reporting this to you but never mind let's move on to see my outfit.

Actually I'm not sure whether this style is considered Gypsy-ish but whatever la.

Oh look I have bangs again!


hello table cloth and flat face


My face is not PS-ed. Colored lens and nose bridge make-up ftw


Bought at Urban Outfitter store on State Street for $5 during NYE Mad Sale


Bought in Malaysia I forgot where


Gift from SK. Bought at Taipei International Airport. $5 or so


SK wanted to buy couple bracelets but wrongly bought this necklace.


Bought from Famous Footwear website during Labor Day Sale. $40


-THE FASHIONABLE END-


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment