Instagram feed ✿


Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 & 2012 Resolutions

How could I forget to publish this! Oh yam gee. Can I cheat and change the publish date cuz this post should be published on 12/30... 


Say hello to my bulky outfit and flat face.


Another year coming soon. Let's recall my 2011 Resolutions and see how far I have achieved....
( Please view my 2011 Resolutions post! motivational quotes in the form of pictures)

1. Quit procrastination
2. Meditate/ pray daily
3. Plan everyday
4. Be the master of emotions
5. Be more of my true self
6. Keep personal details to myself
7. Do not badmouth
8. Do not beg
9. Read the magical lines daily
10. Review everyday


Results:

Only applies to #5 and #8.


#3, #9 and #10 which were practised on-and-off-ly



The rest...



Okay I wanna defend myself for #6. I have a big bunch of close friends, didn't really count before but more than 20 for sure. I never put an effort to constantly keep in touch with all, but when there was something significant happening in my life, I would go to them and spill out everything. Of course I wouldn't be able to spill out to all but sooner or later I still updated them. So nothing is really personal as long as someone is close enough to me. 

You might be wondering how I'm capable to have put my trust in so many people but let me tell you, the truth is I have no fear about the potential consequences. And there are only 2 bad consequences I can get:

1) Judgment
These people know me enough and have enough maturity to judge only my actions, if they were to judge at all. So I'm not afraid of being mistaken. I welcome criticism as long as it is constructive and has a solid base. If it is constructive but based on incomplete/inaccurate knowledge about me, I will explain myself. If they insist, I will drop the topic. But it rarely happened because once this happens...

that someone will no longer be a close friend. :)

Firstly if you were to judge me without complete/accurate information, you do not deserve my friendship. But I give chances. 

Secondly, if I have explained myself but you insist, it either means that you were not listening or you have already formed your own prejudice on me so why do I fucking give a damn just go fuck yourself thank you. 

Just not long ago, I crossed out someone because of this. I don't want to go into details about our dispute but ta niang de I never judged him although he troubled me a lot asking me to fix things that he screwed up due to his immaturity and I have done so much for him as a friend!!!


And he only approached me when he needed help and didn't even know when the hell I left Malaysia. 

Thirdly, I don't mind you having a different viewpoint but I don't think we can be close friends if you don't understand and accept that different people think differently and the differences are especially big when one is involved and one is just an audience. 

Fourthly, I know some sentences above are long like hell so thank you if you did read through hahahaha.


2) Betrayal
which is to let the cat out of the bag, but my cats are clean so I don't really mind. By doing so they only spoil their own reputation and lose my friendship. So I am not worried~ :)



Next, about #7 badmouthing.... What is the definition again? Wait lemme check.

Badmouth (băd'mouth', -mouTH')
verb. To criticize or disparage, often spitefully or unfairly

Okay confirmed I did not badmouth this year! I never made up stories or exaggerate to speak unfavorably about someone. I talked facts so it's not "unfairly". It's not my fault that facts about someone are negative? When I called someone a slut it's because I know her dirty sexual scandals.

An example of badmouthing...

Bitch: Ei that teysinruow is a big slut. Very teruk one, steals people's bfs.
Angel: How you know? You know her?
Bitch: I dunno her but I just know lah! Everybody also knows what.
Angel: Who else know? Whose boyfriend she steals?
Bitch: My friend told me lah.
Angel: Your friend who? How come your friend knows? Your friend knows her?
Bitch: Forget liao leh. Aiya really leh she very bitchy one.
Angel: Really? Like how?
Bitch: Like that lah. Sibeh "cheng".
Angel: Example?
Bitch: What example, her pattern from head to toe "cheng" lah. 


Happened to me for years!!! I admit lah I was damn lansi but these lifeless people didn't even know me and I treated people around me well and I was the one who got betrayed and manipulated.

The conversation up there is true story. (I wanna attach truestory.jpg but this post is overloaded with memes already lol) Those who defended me are really angels! Big thanks xoxo! So glad that ALL my angels are doing very well now whereas these losers stay loser-ish as they mean to be so don't play play with karma I tell you! Be nice!

Why ah keep going off-topic. Okay come back.

So I have only two resolutions for 2012.

First is to fully practise all my 2011 resolutions.

Second is to practise Optimist's Creed by Christian D. Larson:

I promise myself,

To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.


May we all improve in every aspect and become better people


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Angel reminds me of Socrates who keep pestering people with questions until they finally give up bitching. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bragging, not bitching! Euthyphro didn't bitch what

      Delete