Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving test from God

God gives me a very challenging test on Thanksgiving.

No not to resist temptation of Black Friday Sale. The test is to put up with these:












This test has started since months ago. My progress? 

Stage 1:


Stage 2:


Stage 3:


Stage 4:


Current stage:




After I meditate, I sing "Give Thanks" ...

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the holy one
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His son
And now
Let the weak say "I am strong"
Let the poor say "I am rich"
Because of what the Lord has done for us
Give thanks
.............










So Jesus, do I pass the test?













Thank you!!! :'D
*sing Give Thanks with a merrier tone*


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment