Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rico The Zombie Boy + other gruesome body arts

If you follow me on my Facebook page and Twitter (okay well 95% of the pitifully small number of my follower are my friends, which are also the only group of people who read my blog so yeah), you probably have noticed that I like Rick Genest very much! I was viewing YouTube videos of him so here is just a compilation of the few I like the most:




HE IS SO FAR THE MOST SEXY HUMAN ALIVE I'VE EVER SEEN.



Bet you're curious about how he looked before all those tattoos were done... because he looks hot, like really hot right? Here is an advertisement in which he had the tattoos covered up... Surprisingly, he actually looks much less hot without the tattoos!!! His feature and body turned a bit plump, and waaaaaay much ordinary.
 


Without the tattoos I would not give a thought of having sex with him... What a right choice he has made!



And then YouTube sidebar suggested me some other videos of body art and I swear I never ever intended to come across the following videos. FUCKING GRUESOME and totally unacceptable to me!!!


Serious warning.  

Quit now unless you want a hardcore mind-fuck. 


Don't even scroll down to look at the video preview because all are scary enough to make you swear like a sailor!!!



















Holy jesus who on earth came up with the idea!!!!!
So fucking painful even just to touch your eyeball okay!!!!!!


And...






FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK x10000



What's the point to have the zipper!!! So lebih!!!


I did try to understand their mindset and standard of beauty perception but FUCK IT I give up!!! Can't even imagine myself going through anything close to these!!!

Piercings, tattoos and stratification (human branding)? They are NOTHINGNESS compared to these crazy forms of "art"!!! Chee Ling you should have shown these on your Public Speaking informational presentation. I can't even tell whether the topic will get approved wtf.

What's next? Grill a hole through your chest, remove the flesh and stuff in glass block to make your heart visible to people?

Who knows, my blog might get fucking popular one day, crazy people might come across this post and actually take my suggestion... *shrug*


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

    WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN

    eh but I always saw the ads about this thing on Youtube homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWWWW the eyeball thing really, eeewwwwww.

    ReplyDelete