Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Morality

I've decided that morality has one singular value. To me anyway. Maybe I've know it for a long time already, I just never got down to describing it in words.

I believe it's there to enrich our lives; to give us a semblance of virtue that gives us satisfaction when we manage to adhere to it. There really is some manner of self-approval to be derived from restraint. Huxley explored it in Brave New World. Sexual Liberation, complete, totalitarian sexual liberation, hyper-sexuality, isn't really genuine freedom into what sex really is. You'll get sick of it. It's pointless; But you already knew that. We all have different levels of morality, varying tolerance for self-control. But I don't think, I genuinely can't believe, having none is a possible level. That's for animals, and even prairie voles are supposed to be faithful to their mates.

Morality is not around to impose on your happiness, and if it does well, don't impress your ideas on anyone else. Because if it's making you feel like a caged bird; well, why promote an unhealthy thing. Other people have enough stress without you putting more unnecessary weight onto them with your silly religious ideals.


Guess what? I created another English blog to write stuffs I can't write here. Not a private blog, I don't really intend to hide my identity there, but I don't feel like publicizing it either. No much content yet, so don't ask me for the URL. Those are not stuffs you want to read anyway.

And I think I make you want to read them by saying that you won't want to read them.

........................

Heh~?

Slow-slow-wait...


*open new tab*


xoxo

2 comments: