Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I miss Notty so freaking much

Apparently I didn't post pictures of Notty for a very long time... These are some I collected before leaving Malaysia:

Notty seeking my attention ♥

Sometimes he jumped onto the lid of my laptop from the floor and gave me an heart attack. Sometimes he walked across or sat on my keyboard like a boss. I dunno why but it is quite universal that cats love to sit/sleep/lay on the keyboard...


Notty loves Milo more than milk I dunno why. He instantly went crazy when someone in the house drank Milo, no matter hot Milo made from Milo powder or those packed ones. Every time I poured a pool of Milo onto the floor he would lick it clean.


Cockroach is his favorite toy other than lizard. He has saved me many times when i was the only one awake in the house! Notty is my hero~♥


And he loves my bed too. I wonder if he can grow any bigger.



For some unknown reason he loves this yellow file. Once my mom replaced the file with a blue one, and Notty didn't even bother to give a try sitting on it during those few days. Then mom switched it back. Notty went and sat on it again.






Why did Notty sleep like that I don't even



2 days before my departure:




Only if I could put him in the luggage and bring him with me... ;_;



When I talked to Notty on skype, he ran into my room looking for me, meowing..... and my tears rolled down. Mom said Notty didn't let them hug/touch him after I left home. I always thought he didn't particularly love me more because he loved to bite me (and I let him), and for 3 months I was the one who locked him downstairs because I went to bed the latest. He was not the type that bermanja-manjaan with anyone, but he always meowed outside my room around 11am (I woke up at 2pm) and my mom would open the door to let him in. Then he squeezed in between my legs, curled up and slept... awwwwww i miss Nottyyyyyy

For now, Notty is the only drive that makes me wanna go back to Malaysia. AMAO I MISS YOU SO MUCH LAAAAAA I WANNA CRYYYYYYYYY CAN SOMEONE AIRMAIL NOTTY TO MY APARTMENT I WANT NOTTY NAOOOOOO

*depressed*


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. omg so cute T.T
    I want to bite him T.T

    so cute can die T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Billion plastic bags

    I miss shopping at Billion

    ReplyDelete