Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pottermore Early Access

Note: This is a boring post by a Potterhead.

If you're on Twitter, you must have seen the #pottermore tag these few days. Potterheads are so going crazy about it. But if you're not a die-hard Potter fan, I bet you have this question in head: What the heck is Pottermore?!

According to the site itself, "Pottermore is a unique online reading experience created by J.K. Rowling and built around the Harry Potter books. Share and participate in the stories, showcase your own Potter-related creativity, and discover additional information about the world of Harry Potter from the author herself."

Pottermore is granting early entry to 1 million people starting from July 31. How to register? Read below. Click on the pictures to enlarge.


I missed the Day 1 and Day 2 registration... The above was printscreened around 5pm. On Day 1, registration was open at 4pm; 5pm on Day 2. So I predicted it would be open at 6pm on Day 3. I was correct!


Question: In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch? Multiply this number by 35.

Answer: Gryffindor was leading 80-20 (some generous fella shared this on Twitter), 80 minus 20 is 60, multiply 35 = 2100.

Secret URL: http://quill.pottermore.com/2100


Redirected here:

Thank God this was very direct. I actually got in on Day 2, but the quill was at the bottom among several pictures at the sidebar and I dunno why I was blind O_O





Hey look, I'm magical!!!!!!


They had a pretty feminine username with one of my favorite spell inside! Muahahaha



Received this around 5 minutes later.


But I was so brilliant I forgot my password which was set up just 5 minutes ago. I put petriculus totalum with some alphabets capitalized, then I couldn't remember which are those. -.- Got my account locked for 1 hour @#$%


I think not many people got to see this page like I did. Muggle.


Finally!!! But wtf I have another round of waiting to go!


I'll write another post after I get the welcome email!

Need a favor? Gimme your email and date of birth, I'll create an account for you! Since I've already planned to find quills on the remaining 4 days :D Just for fun. No I won't be creating multiple accounts for myself, don't worry! A lot of people are doing it though, those uncivilized people are inclined to practise Dark Art >:( if you're one of them and you happen to read this, please delete your multiple accounts and give chances to other people okay!

I'm going to blog another EPIC FAIL post now!


xoxo
Crazenne

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, I've never understood the hype about Pottermore until I read this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help creating a Potter more accout please help me My email is vfarheen@aol.com and my bithday is october 26 1994 Please Help MEEEE

    ReplyDelete