Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ipoh 3 ❣ Colorful Historical Buildings

Packing can wait
*le rolling clothes in sushi shape*
(2 hours passed) *le still rolling*
*le staring blankly at the number of un-rolled clothes*
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg


Fucket. I'd rather spend the whole day blogging than packing for more than 2 hours... So here I am! :D

Many worries are on my mind recently... You might say there is no point to worry, but yes there is. Whatever decision I'm going to make, I have to start planning now so that I don't miss the right time and right way to make big decisions. What makes it even more stressful is that I have nobody to depend on or to refer to other than myself, yet I have to be responsible to my future (probably the rest of my life too) and my future concerns not only myself.

Sorry if I get you confused. I cannot blog it out loud here...... sigh. And for the nosy people out there, these have got nothing to do with relationship stuffs.

Oh yeah, there is a Nescafe new skin design contest currently running, you can win RM10000 and have your design on the Nescafe tins all over the country!!! Give it a try if you're talented in art, click here for more info.

Let's get back to the topic now :)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ipoh Trip 1--Ipoh Railway Station
Ipoh Trip 2--Mini Harbour Bridge & Riverfront Park


I had never thought of Ipoh a historical city. But the truth surprised me!!! Camera in my hand was on standby mode almost all the time. Ipoh is such a photography heaven. My friends were not as enthusiastic, hence they kept walking and leaving me behind. It was quite tiring having to spot fast, snap fast then move fast to join my friends who were already at a far distance in front, but I enjoyed the whole process. Worth it. :)


Self-shot.


Here was where we started walking after visiting the Mini Harbour Bridge.



This was how I was left behind.


A fountain at Ipoh field


A pair of spouse feeding the pigeons beside the fountain


their kid looking at a pigeon


Ipoh Royal Club (across the field)


Ipoh Court of Justice




Left: Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
Right: Perak Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCCI)


Rashid Hussain Bank (RHB)


If I show this picture to people and ask them to guess the country, how many do you think will answer 'Malaysia'?


Commerce International Merchant Bankers (CIMB)




Another self-shot.

Lesson learned: don't look upward when you snap from a low angle.
Over-PSed the skin complexion :/



Eu Yan Sang Chinese Medicine




What is that tall building?


Flat. My friends counted: 25 floors


In Malaysia, thieves like to steal air-conditioners, no joke.


Nostalgia



Wrong spelling -_- sYarikat not sHarikat


Read from right to left: Lim Ka Pi (=lim kopi =drink coffee)


shop selling charcoal


shop selling tea leaves


a random alley


3 girls: emo-ing after school
guy in grey: 对面的女孩看过来~ 看过来~ 看过来~♪ ♫ ♬ (local courting song)
guy in black: is this wall rigid enough.... let me push it and see...
guy in brown: I think I see a bird nest...


Look at their hands! Sign of bromance telepathy ♥


Bromance
-brotherly romance, a slang to describe the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males.


LinkBirch Memorial Clock Tower

Erected in memory of J.W.W.Birch, the first British Resident of Perak who was assassinated in Pasir Salak on 2.11.1875 by local Malay Chiefs Datuk Maharaja Lela. --Perak.info




Self-shot again. I think I look like 大S in this picture. (lol buay paiseh)


To pack or not to pack
*le finish blogging*
*le look at clothes on the bed and on the floor*
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU.jpg


Ipoh Trip 4: SMK Saint Michael & story of my biggest rebellion


xoxo
Crazenne

2 comments:

  1. WooW..these buildings are really historical :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ipoh - the birth place of my mum and plenty of relatives here, nice quite place.

    ReplyDelete