Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where was Notty?

OMG I poured milk onto the floor! On purpose!

Hahaha don't worry, Notty would lick them all. The floor would be clean again. La~


Notty was getting more creative.



emo cat... :(


Woi don't gimme that pity look hor, I didn't force you what!


... and he decided to come out


Not as easy as he thought.

Stuck. So sad.


Fuhhhhhhh!!!


Don't worry, Notty managed to come out. Sleeping on somewhere conventional is still better for him. For example...


... on the sofa. Hahaha mama in the background.


I know lah. Lazy blogger should not complain for not going popular...

I will work harder.


xoxo
Crazenne

No comments:

Post a Comment