Instagram feed ✿


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Attention Whore

You think I'm very attention-seeking?

Yes you are right! :P I sometimes call myself an attention whore. But I am a low-profile attention whore, mind you. I'm serious lah wei why you roll eyes?! There are times when I don't wanna be noticed, because attention from people around doesn't make me comfortable all the time. There are times when I make myself very ordinary to blend in with the rest.

Today I can confirm that I'm way too far from the standard to be called an attention whore... because I came across a real one!



One of my male African FB friend was tagged in this picture:


WALAO EH WHY SO SHAMELESS?!!!!
Took slutty pictures and tagged the whole world?!



I clicked to see the next picture in that album, to my terror...


WTF is this?!!!



Fine, at least she is better than this act-innocently-cute-and-show-cleavage-but-no-cleavage girl... At least she has really deep cleavage and she was not acting innocently cute. But why is the sight hurting my eyes?

Oh because I am jealous! Look at the boob size! Now do you know why I want bigger boobs? Because by having big boobs, it doesn't matter even if you have fat meaty waist! The boob size will always help you correct the proportion and your body can still look hot! So ideal :(

Well I did upload exposing picture too and it was once my profile picture, but there are some differences you see... I did not purposely strip off in my room and take self-shot. Mine was taken by my friend and it was completely normal to wear a bikini on the beach. And I did not tag the whole world to force all guys on my friend list to see my exposed body! So buay sia suay!!!

(Buay sia suay: a Hokkien phrase, meaning tak tau malu/shameless)


Is Princess her real name?? I have African friends with the names Prince, Divine, Precious etc. so I think there is a chance that Princess is her real name. But I doubt so.



Her tagging habit actually annoyed some people.
He called her 'dude'... trying to hint that he thinks she looks like a shemale? Hahaha



Poor guys (or do they feel lucky?) were tagged even in her profile pictures...

I read through the names, there are only 2-4 girls among the tagged in each picture. The rest are guys-- black guys, white guys and mixed guys. lol



Curious about how many people she tagged in those 2 profile pictures? Here is the number:


I was about to call this Skyler Mann hypocrite because I thought he and Princess Attention Whore are friends on Facebook. Then I realized they are not. She makes her profile public to receive maximum attention she can get! I have the access to leave comment on her profile too!

I LIKEd the comment :D


Btw, I deleted that 'friend' tagged in her pictures. We only talked once before and zero interaction on FB after that... I don't like useless contacts piling up on my home page.

Now the question is, should I still call myself an attention whore?

Am I qualified? Please don't answer.



xoxo
Crazenne

No comments:

Post a Comment