Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Your absence

When life gives you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it is not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. --Isabella Swan



Life is going pretty well, which is the reason why I didn't turn to blogging to kill boredom/time/moodiness for almost a month already. And yea since I was back to campus on January 9, I have been maintaining sleep-early-wake-up-early lifestyle, which is, I believe, extremely rare among people of my age. Amazing eh, till now I have not been late to any of my 8am class yet! Wake up early to paint my eye lid is quite motivating, although sometimes I hate my make-up so much, feeling like a total bitch :/ haha.


Life is going pretty well, I guess.
Except the fact that you're now absent in my environment.


Something in my unconsciousness is not going well. Nightmares and night terrors conquer me almost every night, and since I did not go through severe trauma, I totally have no idea what the bloody hell has gone wrong with me.



Hmm. What I type diverged so far from the very initial thoughts that urged me to post.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'm happy today :)


xoxo
Crazenne

No comments:

Post a Comment