Instagram feed ✿


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Piglet + Tigger = Pigger/Tiglet



This is Tigger.


This is Piglet.


What happens when Piglet tries to camouflage as Tigger?

.
.
.
.
.

It becomes PIGGER.



or TIGLET.




A dog with a good nose, like my Rabbit, can always tell what it actually is by smelling.



Actually I'm just bored.
Random post is nice.
Gina showed no response after I publicized her Lolita look.
Her blond cousin also la, too used to act feminine oledi.
I start fantasizing how my godchildren should dress.


Maybe like this


Or this



The piglet baby *pointing up↑* called me by my full name in Facebook wuahahahahaha



Not intense enough though...
Especially that I didn't kena from Gina. So depressing. *emo*
But devastation pushed me up to another level!!!
I'm gonna brush up my looking-for-kena skills! :D :D :D *motivated*


xoxo
Crazenne the kena-finder

No comments:

Post a Comment