Instagram feed ✿


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Despicable me

First of all, look carefully at the picture below.

Guess, where were these dead skins removed from? The answer will be revealed at the end of this post. I don't think anyone would get this right, anyway no prize will be rewarded even if you do.


I saw the following scene when I was half-way studying.


I did not even realize when did it die under my textbook. To my surprise, no body fluid was squeezed out even thought it looked juicy. Thank God because I bloody hate insects' body fluid.



Next, what will you do when the pau you bought has become cold?
As for me, I made a good use of chili sauce.




I would say the taste wasn't too bad.



Um, I guess it is not only me who always have dead skins removed from certain body parts?




No? Admit it you do as well! Just not as severe or maybe you would not want to take pictures of them. Not painful at all if you ask me.


Last but not least......
Ready for the answer?

This one was painful! Don't ask me why my ear shed skin, because I dunno either.



Will you still read my blog? *puppy-eyed*



No comments:

Post a Comment