Instagram feed ✿


Friday, July 23, 2010

I belong with crazy people

For the sake of my safety, I think I better don't type the names out in this post.

Last week, I made a video to bid farewell to my crazy friend who is flying to University Washington as a freshman. Here she is:




In order to remind her of our dinner gang, I inserted some epic pictures of our members into the video:

Our very cute director and her twin dog


Director's psycho partner


The grandparents in our gang, Ah Gong and Ah Ma


Erm...... potential night club dancer?


The homosexual cowboy


insane nerd?


......very patriotic





Finally......
You know her don't you?




"We are not weird, we are JPA scholars." lol wtf.


2 comments:

  1. Why don't have me wan? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha. Hilarious!

    JPA scholars look dumb, in a good way. :P

    ReplyDelete