Instagram feed ✿


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reunion date with HueyTeng

Last Saturday was lovely

I went to Mid Valley to meet up with a dear sister whom I have not seen for 1 and a half year. We grew up in the same small town Segamat, same primary and secondary school Seg Hwa :D When I was 17 and she was 15, we got to know each other in English debate team and became sisters; after I graduated and she transferred to Singapore girls' school, we lost contact.

This post reminds me of the old days. I didn't look good those days. But she did. Hence I don't mind showing you the contrast. I know I know, my hair was lame lalalalalala.

Minyi, Karmen, ME, HueyTeng

My MuiMui came back to Malaysia for holidays and was heading to KL, so we met up :)

*laughters in warm hug*

It has been so long not being in contact! She looked as pretty as before (no much room left for improvement already hahaha) while I looked prettier than before (according to her. I believe this much is true :P)~~

Half-way doing our catch-up chatting, a woman approached us with a file asking for donation to an orphanage or sth like that (I wasn't really concerned to listen to her). Honestly speaking, I used to ignore self-claimed charity volunteers. I do not even donate often in my own university. I think you know why.

Anyway, this woman sounded real with all the trustworthy proofs plus we did not want her to keep on bothering us plus we did not want to be rude, so each of us bought one sticker from her and walked away.

It's RM10 each, I hope my money really goes to where it shall be.


MuiMui bought another female version with the word "...me". Together we could make a pair :D The woman wrote down their website at the back of the sticker, but I do not care to check.


Lunch time, we went for Thai food.

Damn salty. The pineapple slices hurt my tongue.


Had our 1st visit to Pet Wonderland


The place smelled like a zoo. But those creatures were so damn cute!!!!!!! So sayang photo-shooting is banned :(

A parrot costs RM5500 wtf?! Anyway, we did enjoy watching those cute-to-death pets~♥ Lots of unexpected pets there. I'm not gonna spoil the surprise here if you've never been there, must go visit some day yeah :) although not much animals la if you wanna compare it to a zoo.

The queue outside movie ticket counters was incredibly long (people lined up from there to McDonald). But my dear MuiMui was dying to go into cinema for some confidential reasons (hehehe)... We lined up at 1.40pm, cincai bought a 1.45pm movie with empty seats.

Movie title: Love in The Puff.

The moment we went in only we found out it was a Hong Kong movie which I lost my will to give comments :S

Erm at least Shawn Yue is handsome...




I love MuiMui's scarf!!! The mysterious cameraman has shaky hands. FAIL.

Right after movie, MuiMui received a call from her sister saying that her family was leaving soon. Haiz we expected longer date... I walked her to The Garden, said hi-bye to her parents...

Was so blurred when I left, ended up doing stupid thing. Partly because of my couple friends who were still patoh-ing when I already wanted to go back (blame it to them so I don't sound so stupid hahaha).

When we went there I nearly missed the station if they didn't wake me up. Now that I was going back alone, I went into the wrong KTM and being sent to KL Central. Smart enough, I still know how to go back to Nilai from KL Central... Thought I'd have to buy another ticket but luckily I did not have to!

Went into this Ladies' coach :)



Bumped into 3 INTI students on the bus. Again people had wrong guess about my nationality. The Indonesian Chinese said my dressing was more towards China girls' style -_-

My sunglasses were on all the way back in KTM and bus. Didn't feel like interacting (even it's just eye contact) with other passengers.

Don't think I'd look good when I was deadly tired.

Still couldn't resist to camwhore when I reached hostel :P


My 1st time trying out this hair style. I guess it suits me? :D




1 comment:

  1. SISTA was so glad we managed to catch up! You look so freakin awesome now seriously. See you when I get back! <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete