Instagram feed ✿


I write verbose posts about polyamory, love, lust, and self-discovery on my other blog Victoria's Imaginarium.

Friday, June 25, 2010

McDeeeeeeee

Dinner/supper I would like to have EVERY night:

OMG awesome much!!! Highway to heaven!

The container itself is a piece of art...
...with saliva-producing description on it.
I do know the right term is mouth-watering. C'mon let originality stands out. lol


tangy tartar sauce


caught only from sustainable fish stocks

Who cares about the calories!


People said I'm skinny. I agree.
Conclusion: I shall always eat a lot. Preferably fast food and desserts.
Heh heh ;)
I need constant supply of snack and supper!!!

Oh gosh the soul-taking aroma is still lingering in my room...
GIVE ME MORE McD naoooooooo ╥﹏╥



xoxo
McCrazenne

No comments:

Post a Comment