Instagram feed ✿


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Presentation--Earworm


Hooray I finished my music presentation today!!!
Did not manage to record it down though :'( thought it's gonna be after 1 hour of lecture, who knows Miss Lee asked me to present right after I stepped into the music room...

Mentally unprepared. Forgot to tell Luoyi the camera is in my bag T_T
SooNee missed the golden opportunity to come watch me also. LOL

As promised, here comes the blog about it :)
I actually do not listen to music that much (compared to people who cling on music in MP3/laptop/phone/iPod). BUT I'm always attacked by very advanced earworms.
Efffffff.What I mean by very advanced is, not only music becomes my earworms; even daily conversations could linger like crazy in my mind! I am not talking about the content of conservations, I mean the whole process.
The worst earworms I had came from debate sessions--and I was a school/district/state debater (*haolian lol). Just try imagine how frequent and serious I suffered from it?!

?!!!!

It worsens when I have tests and exams!!! EFF it every sentence I read auto-replay in my mind when I close my eyes and try to sleep. You try imagine la how damn noisy and annoying and frustrating it is?! Try?!!

?!!!!!!!!! *hysterical scream

Even preparing these slides exposed me to the risk of welcoming earworm attacks. But in the end I succeeded in fighting against it and I'm happy with the outcome :D


This is a very self-obsessed presentation.

Took this picture when I kept short hair. Cool right? hehe

I still dunno who he is except the little details up there...



No wonder la I kena. I am a female and I AM slightly neurotic.
I enlarged the mouth area so that this crazy girl looks less like me.

After this slide I sang the repetitive chorus of
Right Round (Florida)
Down (Jay Sean)
I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas)
No One (Alicia Keys)
Womanizer (Britney Spears)
Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis)
Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
Hello (Beyonce)
Umbrella (Rihanna)

Was forced to skip Poker Face and Obsessed and Eh Eh because Miss Lee said my show time might turn out too long.


AGAIN this is my sexy lips~ *seductive blink

Then I played the video of Blame It To The Pop 2009.



I really wish I was more mentally-prepared and calm when I presented it...
The slides were even added with bling bling effects but I can't upload the animated version here.

I know I know, where got people use their own photos as backgrounds for presentation slides one! Damn buay paiseh.


No comments:

Post a Comment